15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- 8 ripe tomatoes
- 1 small red onion
- Handful fresh coriander
- Juice of 1-2 limes
- Fresh chilli to taste, finely chopped
- Dash of oil
- Plenty of salt and pepper
- Dice tomatoes (you want them to be nice and soft so they go a little saucy when mixed with other ingredients).
- Mix them together with red onion, fresh coriander, lime juice, a little olive oil, plenty of salt and pepper and, of course, a finely chopped fresh chilli. Add as much or as little chilli as you like, depending on the type of chilli and your tolerance.
- Let the mixture meld together for half an hour or so and then serve with corn chips or on burritos.
This recipe is from Flip Grater’s The Cookbook Tour.