10 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 350gm potatoes
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- ¼ tsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 tsp chopped fresh parsley
- 3 TB rice flour
- ½ tsp celery seeds
- Oil for cooking
- Make some mashed potato with margarine and a dash of soy milk and mix in salt, pepper, mustard and chopped parsley.
- Cool the potato mixture completely.
- Season the rice flour with salt, pepper and celery seeds and spread it evenly onto oven-proof baking paper.
- Shape the potato mixture into patties and cover with the flour.
- Fry in oil in a cast iron pan, turning once, until browned on both sides.