Southwest tofu scramble
10 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 TB oil
- 100gm mushrooms, sliced
- 1 green or yellow pepper, diced
- 1 chili pepper, seeded and diced
- handful of spinach
- 450gm firm tofu, patted dry and crumbled
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp curry powder
- Saute the onion and garlic in the oil until soft.
- Add the mushrooms, cover, and continue to saute until the mushrooms are soft.
- Add the peppers and cook for a few more minutes.
- Add the tofu, spinach salt and curry powder and mix well. Continue to cook until the tofu is heated.
- Serve with salsa on top with toast on the side or with a toasted bagel.