20 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
50 minTotal Time
- One medium sized cauliflower grated
- One cup and a bit of chapatti flour
- 2-3 TBs vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder
- Add 1/3 cup water to 1 cup flour and mix to make reasonably soft dough.
- Add a bit water if needed.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a saucepan and add the spice, after a minute add grated cauliflower.
- Add salt and chilli power and mix well
- Cook for 5 min and keep aside to cool
- Take a little bigger than golf ball size dough and divide into two parts. Roll them separately to a size of ~ 5 inches diameter. Place one on the rolling board and spread 2 tablespoons full prepared cauliflower.
- Place the second chapatti over it and roll it gently to another 2 inches size.
- Heat fry pan and fry with a bit of oil.
- Eat with non-dairy yogurt or tomato sauce
To Prepare the dough
To Prepare the cauliflower for filling
Making the paratas