Peanut and Sesame pasta
10 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 1 large onion
- 1 tablespoon oil
- ¼ C peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon tahini (optional)
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1½ C water
- light soya sauce or salt
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 300 g of your favourite pasta
- Slice onion into half rings and cook in oil in a covered pan for about 5 minutes, stirring until evenly, lightly browned.
- Add the peanut butter, tahini, sweet chili sauce and water, and stir over moderate heat until lumps have dissolved.
- Add extra water or cook for a little longer until sauce is of thin coating consistency, then season with extra chili sauce and soya sauce to taste.
- Stir sauce into the freshly cooked, drained pasta.
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds