Thai Wraps Marinade
15 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
35 minTotal Time
- 15cm piece lemon grass
- 2 garlic cloves
- 6 T vege oil
- 1T sesame oil
- 3T soy sauce
- 1T chilli sauce
- 1T dark muscovado sugar
- Finely pared rind and juice of 2 limes
- 200g mushrooms
- 1 medium courgette
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- 16 kaffir lime leaves (from asian food shops)
- 8 soft flour tortillas halved
- handful of baby spinach (optional)
- Mix marinade ingredients together.
- Finely crush/chop garlic and lemon grass.
- Leave veges to marinade overnight if possible.
- Thread veges onto kebabs and cook on bbq.
- Wrap tortillas in foil and place on bbq 5-10 minutes, turning parcel 1/2 way through cooking.
- Baste veges with remaining marinade from dish, as you go.
- Then when cooked slide veges off kebab sticks onto tortillas, layer with spinach and wrap.