Noodle and Peanut Salad
15 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 1 pkt spaghetti (white or wholemeal)
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup water
- 4 tbs tamari
- 1 tsp peeled minced ginger root
- 2 tb maple syrup
- 2 tb brown rice vinegar
- 2 chopped spring onions plus some for garnish
- ½ red pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ cup corn kernels
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package directions.
- Blend the peanut butter, water, tamari, ginger, maple syrup and vinegar.
- Drain and rinse the cooked spaghetti and transfer to the salad bowl.
- Pour in the dressing and toss. Add the corn and spring onions and combine.
- Allow to sit for a few hours for the flavours to meld.