- 3 tbsp plain soy yoghurt (store bought or use from previous batch)
- 1 litre soy milk
- 900ml Kara coconut cream
- 2 heaped tsp coconut sugar (or any sugar)
- 2-3 tbsp plain coconut yoghurt (store bought or use from previous batch)
- Mix the yoghurt and milk (at room temperature) in the 1 litre plastic container.
- Fill the EasiYo flask up to the line with boiling water and place the container of milk inside.
- Put the lid on and incubate at least 12 hours at room temperature.
- Place yoghurt in the fridge for at least 1-2 hours. You may notice some liquid separating from the culture-you can either pour this off or mix it back in, as it is nutritious.
Note: any kind of So Good soy milk will work as does Pure Harvest unsweetened, malt-free soy milk. If making coconut, buy the Kara 1 litre coconut cream packet as canned doesn’t work.
MAKING THE NEXT BATCH Remember to leave at least 3 tablespoons of your last batch to start the next one. If the culture dies, then start over with more purchased vegan yoghurt.